Launched in 2021, Hevolution Foundation is a first of its kind global non-profit organization that provides grants and early-stage investments to incentivize independent research and entrepreneurship in the emerging field of healthspan science. Headquartered in Riyadh with a North America hub and plans to open offices in other global locations, the Foundation has developed a set of key goals and targets to support our Vision & Mission.
Our Vision: To extend healthy lifespan for the benefit of all humanity
Our Mission: To drive efforts to extend healthy human lifespan and understand the processes of aging, leveraging a broad set of tools through diverse approaches.
In particular we aim to:
• Increase the number of safe and effective treatments entering the market
• Compress the timeline of drug development, using the latest tools and technologies
• Increase accessibility to therapeutics that extend healthy lifespan
And we will achieve this by:
• Increasing the number of longevity researchers globally
• Expanding the number of companies working in the field
• Attracting funding to the field of aging