Launched in 2021, Hevolution Foundation is a first of its kind non-profit organization that provides grants and early-stage investments to incentivize independent research and entrepreneurship in the emerging field of healthspan science. Headquartered in Riyadh, with hubs planned in North America, Europe and Asia, the Foundation has developed a set of key goals and targets to support our Vision & Mission.
Our Vision: To extend healthy lifespan for the benefit of all humanity
Our Mission: To drive efforts to extend healthy human lifespan and understand the processes of aging, leveraging a broad set of tools through diverse approaches.
In particular we aim to:
• Increase the number of safe and effective treatments entering the market
• Compress the timeline of drug development, using the latest tools and technologies
• Increase accessibility to therapeutics that extend healthy lifespan
And we will achieve this by:
• Increasing the number of longevity researchers globally
• Expanding the number of companies working in the field
• Attracting funding to the field of aging